It’s Getting Rather Confusing
The progressives continue their work to confuse most Americans regarding what we used to know as the gay community. Then, we were notified that this community expanded into the LGBT community. Today, we are facing another progression into what us known as the GLBTQQIA community.
To set the record straight, the GLBTQQIA community represents the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, questioning, queer, allied, and asexual. That’s a lot to remember. To make matters worse, we are now supposed to learn the following:
1. Agender–one who identifies as gender less.
We expect that one is really difficult to figure out.
2. Allosexual–any non-asexual sexual orientation
Sounds like something we learned in Biology
3. Aromatic–one who does not experience romantic attraction
Thought is was just a fragrance
4. Asexual–one who does not experience sexual attraction
Often found at adult book stores
5. Bigender– one who identifies with any two genders
We thought there were only two
6. Cisgender–one whose gender identity and birth sex match
Thought we knew that as male and female
7. Demisexual–one who only feels sexual desire for a person deeply connected with
Used to be called “love”
8. Genderfluid– one with a fluctuating gender identity
Do little boys wearing mom’s heels qualify?
9. Genderqueer– one whose gender doesn’t match traditional male or female
10. Gray-A–one whose sexuality falls between allosexuality and a sexuality
Now, we are really confused
11. Nonbinary– one whose gender identity falls outside socially imposed m/f binary
This one lost us.
12. Omnisexual–one who is attracted to others, regardless of sex/gender expression
Guess bisexual just won’t do
13. Queer–one whose gender identity/orientation falls outside traditional norms
Guess it’s expanded to not just the gay community
14. Questioning–one is unsure of their own orientation or gender identity
Must haven’t looked in the mirror
The list continues but unfortunately we are done wasting our time. This is the new definitions to help homeschoolers to start their own Gay-Straight Alliances, whatever the hell that means.
Image Copyright: Main image is used and produced by www.zelafrica.com